[cancer|travel] Heading to Maryland, again
Dad, Lisa Costello and I are leaving this morning for 12/30 and 12/31 medical consultations at NIH. We are flying so early so as to avoid being trapped by possible weather delays over the weekend, and thus missing the appointments.
I will be seeing doctors about intake into two different trials. It’s our hope to have enough information to make a decision over the New Year’s holiday and sign up for one study or the other on 1/2/2014. At that point, we will then be able to evaluate our schedule for how long we will be remaining in Maryland.
I will update when I know more. If I do have significant time on the ground and am feeling good, I’ll make myself available for social opportunities in the Baltimore and DC areas.
Posted: 6:34 am Fri December 27 2013 |