Despite the title on this post, I had a Banarama moment in the shower this morning. And let me tell you, nothing convinces one that one needs a shower like a day of colonoscopy prep can do.
Bits and pieces:
- Speaking of colonoscopy prep, I’m off to the clinic Real Soon Now, in the care of calendula_witch. And no, anent suggestions from several helpful souls, vodka was not an approved part of the clear liquid diet of the past 30 hours.
- I’ll be closing out the steampunk caption contest voting poll, probably on Monday. Right now madrobins is leading the field.
- I figure on being done with Endurance sometime this weekend. Then I’ll be working on the Kalimpura outline and trying to sweep through some WRPA and a few short fiction projects in fairly short order.
- Next Tuesday I am in an audio studio for a little while. It will be my first time recording with pro equipment. Too bad my voice is so iffy…
- Cancer second opinion consultation will take place at M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas, probably in early October. Watch this space for updates.
- I’d like to do another contest/book giveaway for the upcoming release of The Sky That Wraps. Should it be a caption contest, or shall we do something else?
Alien abduction experience, here I come…